Our more than 30 years experience recruiting leaders across the energy and natural resources value chain gives our clients a measure of confidence in identifying senior management candidates and assessing their fit to meet clients' critical business challenges.
The effectiveness of our clients' leadership recruiting efforts underpins our success as the leading executive search firm specializing in the energy industry, and since 1980 it has enabled us to grow Preng & Associates from a single office in Houston to a global firm with significant specialist staff and office resources in London and Moscow, from where we have led over 500 engagements across Russia and 10 of its former republics across Central Asia. Today, we recruit energy leaders around the world, and we are proud to point out that 80 percent of our business each year is from clients that have previously engaged our team.
Our experience speaks for itself, as does the recognition that comes along with our commitment to client success, including:
- Recognition by Executive Recruiter News, the publication of record in the executive recruitment business, as one of the 50 leading executive search firms in North America on multiple occasions.
- Market leadership in Europe and Russia, where we have completed more energy industry search assignments than any other firm, bar none.
- Membership in the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), which lends some of the foundational values and ethical practices that guide our work on every single search assignment, including:
- Professionalism - We conduct assignments in a manner that reflects favorably on our profession
- Integrity - We conduct our work with integrity and avoid conduct that is deceptive or misleading
- Competence - We bring knowledge, thoroughness and urgency to every assignment
- Objectivity - We lend objective, impartial judgment giving due consideration to relevant facts
- Accuracy - We strive to be accurate in all communications with our clients
- Conflicts - We will avoid or resolve through disclosure and waiver any conflicts of interest
- Confidentiality - We bring utmost discretion to confidential information our clients entrust to us
- Loyalty - We serve our clients loyally and protect their interests when conducting any search
- Equal Opportunity - We uphold equal opportunity, objectively evaluate all qualified candidates
- Public Interest - We will conduct our business with respect for the public interest