Preng & Associates brings significant experience and global resources to the recruitment of executives and senior leaders for the utility, power and clean technology sectors. Our knowledge and insight on the issues facing the industry make us not only the preferred boutique energy search firm, but also a strategic partner in solving complex talent issues. Our team of experts serves a vibrant list of public and private entities from start-up to high growth and mature stage companies, as well as investor-owned and municipal utilities, private equity firms, and infrastructure funds.
Our global team of experts based in Chicago, Houston and London, partner with a wide range of companies. Our clients include:
- Investor-owned electric & gas utilities
- Municipal and public power utilities
- Independent generators
- Clean technology / renewable companies
- Water utilities
- Transmission System Operators (e.g., RTOs/ISOs/TSOs)
- Energy retailers
- Private-equity portfolio companies
- Infrastructure investment funds
- Technology and equipment suppliers serving the utility and power sector
Our consultants have worked directly in the industry and bring a first-hand view of this evolving sector. We draw on this experience to help find and assess high-caliber leaders for our clients. Because of our expertise, we have successfully conducted hundreds of searches and have provided guidance and counsel to leading companies around the world. Below are our consultants who specialize in power and utilities.